Safe and Secure.
Kudos QA offers secure and safe remote testing as a resource to help with your current QA needs across the Games, Digital media and iGaming sectors.
We test on the following platforms:
SECURITY We know security and Non-disclosure is of the utmost importance to our clients, so we want you to have peace of mind that Kudos QA follows all necessary procedures for your peace of mind.
So, we ensure the following to our clients:
- Secure internet access
- All legal documentation signed with Kudos QA
- Secured Wi-Fi connections
- Tester software configurations are vetted on a continuous basis
- All testers are taken through a rigorous interview process to ensure they meet the required standards set to become part of our Kudos QA Team.
- Remote testers are currently all UK based. (Kudos is currently in the process of building a global remote team).
At Kudos QA we’re more than happy to discuss any additional security processes that may need to be implemented for a client’s individual requirements.
How does remote testing differ?
We have highly experienced QA leads who oversee each project throughout the entire working day. Our QA test leads are present virtually for all testers and at your disposal for the project co-ordination, ultimate quality and outcome of the QA requirements from your assigned team.
There’s no change as to how the testing is conducted as a remote service; why should there be when we are experts in Quality. We’ll provide a dedicated, focused and co-ordinated remote QA service in a way that enables our clients to have total peace of mind.
How do we communicate with our testers?
We have a virtual call at the start of each day about the client’s testing requirements and the assigned task in hand.
Your project’s assigned lead tester will then be in constant communication with all members of the team via Skype throughout the day in order to ultimately ensure a collaborative approach to fulfilling each project’s specific requirements.
All bugs are vetted before being inputted into the bug database. This is of utmost importance for our remote testers to ensure we maintain our standards with any issues reported to a client.
How do we communicate with our clients?
We’re happy to use whatever suits our clients to communicate through the day, Skype or Zoom etc.
Our lead testers use Slack, or any messaging platform the developer prefers, to communicate with developers - or we simply pick up the phone.
The lead tester will always produce a test report at the end of each day for each client, explaining the outcome of the testing for their product.
What are our working hours?
We work a normal working day from 9am to 6pm Mon – Fri.
Potential shift work if required is available for our clients 24 hours a day.
Also, depending on our schedule and on the demand, we can offer weekend work to support your QA needs from 10am – 5pm.
How do we screen our testers at Kudos QA?
- Firstly, they have to complete a security questionnaire that we send out to them. If they meet our security standards, then they move to the next stage of the interview process.
- Importantly for us at Kudos QA, communication, personality and passion is key in every member of our team. Each QA tester applicant has an initial phone call with our recruitment specialist.
- If they meet our requirements at Kudos QA, the applicant is offered the opportunity to undergo a practical test which is monitored virtually by our recruitment specialist.
- Once their practical test has been completed all potential issues are reviewed by our QA Manager. If successful, the applicant will then become part of the Kudos QA family.